facebook

sorority housing at vsu

by: Curious

Why cant Sororities at VSU have houses?

Posted By: Curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: #HelpUsHelpYou   

So it’s not a matter that we can’t , it’s a matter that we can’t yet . To my understanding we still don’t have the funds yet for everyone to get houses. So once that happens every sorority will have a house. AKA, ENCOURAGE YOUR FRIENDS TO RUSH AND THE FRIENDS OF YOUR FRIENDS TO RUSH. The bigger Greek life gets here at VSU the better chance we have of that happening.

By: #HelpUsHelpYou
#2  by: Truth   

Whats the point of rushing and getting our friends to rush if they cut tons of girls that want to join? I rushed and half of my gamma chi group got cut from the houses they wanted and got ASA. They just try to put everyone into the reject group, ASA.

By: Truth
by: WowNov 13, 2018 8:41:02 PM

You’ve commented on a lot of posts truth. I’m sorry your salty , but if you’re bashing any sorority it’s obvious you didn’t deserve any of them. ASA is killing it this year and they are on the up and coming . I’m sorry you’re bitter, but find something better to do with your time <3

By: Wow
by: Shut upDec 15, 2018 10:57:11 AM

You do know me or why I was cut. Stop pretending you are better than me. You are not. This whole process is superficial and stupid. Besides I am transferring in the fall to UGA where Greek life is supreme. They have houses ! Lots of them. Greek life at VSU is joke.

By: Shut up
#3  by: LMAO   

@SHUT UP

just to clarify ... you think leaving a university where you can meet 6 sororities over the span of 3 days compared to a university where you meet 19 sororities over the span of 5 days ... will go better ??? That’s sooooo stresseful haha. I’m sorry you’re salty about your recruitment experience but if you didn’t enjoy it here I doubt you’ll like it more at UGA ... where dues are 3xs more expensive. And they cut girls based on what you wear the first day lmao ... yeah have fun, let me know how all those houses go. Maybe you’ll reign supreme XD

By: LMAO

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.