facebook

srat spring rush?

by: lainey

which sororities offer rush in spring and is it a lot different from fall rush? Fall rush seemed kinda overwhelming and I’m looking for a sorority w a strong sisterhood

Posted By: lainey
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hello   

It’s informal rush, so you should probably know someone in one of the sororities and see if they have open spots (if someone dropped) to take people. My bets are kappa and pi phi will almost always be doing spring rush, and I heard zeta is taking some too.

By: Hello
#2  by: general   

spring is informal so, very chill compared to fall rush! look out for srats at Spring Involvement Fair in january!
really strong sisterhoods where you’ll feel welcomed by pretty much anyone are probably axo, kkg, adpi, and phi mu

By: general
#3  by: Do it   

Much more informal and relaxed! Any houses with open spots will participate- didn’t meet quota with fall rush, people dropped, seniors graduated a semester early, etc

By: Do it
#4  by: S   

Tri delt, chi o, and zeta are all taking spring ppl. Adpi is not, not sure about kd. Kkg and pi phi definitely are

By: S
by: noJan 12, 2023 8:06:59 AM

tri delt is not

By: no
#5  by: Truth   

Phi mu, Axo, Zeta, Pi Phi and Kappa are all doing public COB through panhel. Other sororities will probably do invite only COB. I know a phi is definitely doing invite only cob, and I’m sure the others will too

By: Truth
by: NoJan 11, 2023 3:03:49 PM

Axo is not

By: No
by: TruthJan 12, 2023 12:26:52 PM

Sorry, on the cob form on the panhel website for spring cob it says “Eligible chapters include Alpha Chi Omega, Kappa Kappa Gamma, Phi Mu, Pi Beta Phi, and Zeta Tau Alpha” I’m basing my info off that, if one of those isn’t recruiting I’m sorry for the misinformation

By: Truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.