facebook

To all the girls rushing…

by: not a pnm

If there is one thing I can get across to you, let it be this: Greek Rank should not influence where you go. At all. I was discouraged by things said about a chapter I ADORED, and so I went with my gut, got a bid from them, and haven’t looked back since. You’ll know what feels right, so don’t try to force a fit just for appearances. Go with the people who make you happiest, and I promise it will all work out. Best of luck and IGNORE GREEK RANK if you can:)))

Posted By: not a pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Facts   

Best advice on here! Don’t worry about what srats your high school friends are in or which ones they like/dislike. This is your decision and you’ll only be happy if you go with your gut and look for the house that’s the right fit for YOU.

By: Facts
#2  by: unc   

Yep, don’t listen to your friends, don’t worry about what people from your high school will think and definitely don’t let anything you read here influence your opinion. All the sororities here have amazing women and the point of recruitment is to find the group you vibe with. Staying true to yourself and tuning out all the noise is the best way to end up happy.

By: unc
#3  by: Yes!    

Would love to see only positive posts this rush season - let’s support each other and our Greek community!

By: Yes!
by: Yes!Aug 6, 2021 8:50:36 AM

Agree! All the sororities here have something to offer and I have friends in all of them

by: UnfortunateAug 10, 2021 6:44:37 AM

Well…It was good for the day it lasted. Sad

By: Unfortunate
#4  by: not a pnm   

this whole thread makes me so happy. Glad we all agree, every srat has something unique to offer. lots of love, and again, best of luck to all of y’all rushing

By: not a pnm
#5  by: Yes!    

Awesome thread. Bump!

#6  by: back again   

Bumping this because it only takes the Granville move in to bring back the toxicity IN FULL FORCE. Can’t emphasize this enough: trust your gut.

By: back again
by: AndAug 12, 2021 9:32:26 AM

Trust your gut and think for yourself, don’t be a sheep and blindly follow your high school friends. I know so many girls that joined the sorority that a lot of their high school friends were in and they regret it because they wished they had done their own thing.

By: And

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.