facebook

Safest frat for girls?

by: girl

What do y'all think in the safest frat on campus for girls to go, if any?

Posted By: girl
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: eh   

Generally most places are decently safe except those w reps like DKE/SAE/Signu, but of course no matter where you go make sure you have friends that are with you and have your back

By: eh
#2  by: UNC   

As long as you go with a group of friends and watch out for each other, you'll be straight. Most fraternities at UNC take this kind of thing very seriously and genuinely want everyone to feel safe and comfortable.

By: UNC
#3  by: A   

Only seriously dangerous Frats are Sig Nu, DKE, and SAE. Besides those 3, frats genuinely try and make everyone safe and feel comfortable

By: A
#4  by: .   

only places with recent incidents have been Zete and Sig Nu so take that as you will

By: .
#5  by: Nahhh   

None of the guys in Sig Nu right now had anything to do with that... it’s a completely different group of guys. I always feel safe when I go there

By: Nahhh
by: NoNov 19, 2020 2:33:26 AM

There were a couple incidents last year and those guys are still in the fraternity

By: No
by: NahhNov 19, 2020 1:32:57 PM

The only reported incident was the one in the daily tarheel article which was last year but the actual incident was a couple years before that. All the guys from that time are gone.

By: Nahh
by: lmaoNov 20, 2020 11:27:09 AM

shut up wh ore you were asking for it

By: lmao
by: DudeNov 28, 2020 8:24:17 PM

Yeah I’ve heard some pretty bad stuff still, I’d definitely still be cautious at Sig Nu

By: Dude
#6  by: unc   

If you go to Sig Nu, go with your friends and be safe because they have a nasty reputation for a reason

By: unc

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.