facebook

Chi o probation

by: Xo

Chi o is on probation until spring 2021and can’t do social events til or after spring 2022

Posted By: Xo
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: What   

Is this real

By: What
by: yikes Sep 10, 2020 1:08:13 PM

yes it was just announced. i would drop right now if i were a freshman...

By: yikes
by: D:Sep 13, 2020 11:08:57 AM

it got reduced to a warning :(

By: D:
#2  by: Yep   

It’s true. No events til 2022.

By: Yep
#3  by: Lol   

It was obvious that something like this was coming. No sympathy for the new members who pledged anyway. That’s a long time to go without social events but I’m sure xo will figure out a way to do them on the dl

By: Lol
#4  by: ugh   

they'll still have parties and stuff under the table but hey, at least all eyes are on them and they'll probably get a worse punishment if they're exposed again. their selfish behavior makes everyone in greek life look bad, and it's embarrassing how their president was making light of the whole thing on IG. the lack of self-reflection and accountability is so disappointing. i still don't think cutting off their social events is enough, but it's a start.

By: ugh
by: huhSep 10, 2020 2:48:42 PM

I've been seeing stuff about their president making light of it on ig. what exactly did she say? I'm curious

By: huh
#5  by: stop spreading rumors    

It's getting reduced to a warning. Stop making false allegations.

By: stop spreading rumors
#6  by: incorrect   

actually they aren't. they have a warning and can still do social events like every other sorority once cover guidelines we no longer an issue. I know you really wanted them to be though! sorry!

By: incorrect
by: uhhSep 10, 2020 6:02:41 PM

people just want them to be held accountable lol, it's not to bring them down for no reason. they made a mockery of greek life, so we want something done about it

By: uhh
#7  by: lmao   

Lol this is not true at all. Sorry KD!

By: lmao
#8  by: Not true   

Just because you post it on Greek rank doesn’t make it true KD and Tridelt!

By: Not true
#9  by: false   

This was a false publication, Chi O was given a warning and now is under a careful eye, but they and their new pledge class will get to have all the same fun every other sorority will.

By: false
#10  by: 😝    

Who cares?

By: 😝

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.