facebook

Tri delt and the rest of top tier

by: UNC

Can anyone give me a solid reason as to why these sororities are top tier? What’s so amazing about them? Sure, they have pretty girls and have money, but that doesn’t mean the sorority is good.

Posted By: UNC
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Honestly   

There are girls with money and girls without money in every sorority here, there are also beautiful girls in all of them. I actually dropped tri delt and kd during recruitment because I didn’t like their vibe. I wanted a sisterhood that was about more than taking trips together and posting pictures of it on social media. I didn’t feel like the girls i met there were very genuine or sincere so I don’t consider Them top tier. I think it’s more of a reputation that’s been cultivated but once you peel back the curtain it’s not what you thought it was. Not trying to bash tri delt or kd, just answering the question with my perspective.

By: Honestly
#2  by: unc   

To call TriDelt top tier is subjective. What one person views as top tier isn’t necessarily the same as someone else. A lot of girls want something else than TriDelt offers and i think it’s more of TriDelt’s national reputation that makes people at UNC say they’re top tier

By: unc
#3  by: Nope   

I can’t give you one good reason why TriDelt or kd should be top tier but lots of reasons why they shouldn’t. Their girls definitely aren’t the smartest, prettiest, or nicest and their sisterhoods aren’t the best either.

By: Nope
by: YesJun 29, 2020 11:14:22 PM

Totally correct, you hit the nail on the head

By: Yes
by: YesJul 9, 2020 10:36:47 PM

That is 100% fact

By: Yes
#4  by: unc   

It's more based on history and past reputation than anything. They have been considered top for a long time and have the wealthiest/prettiest girls typically. Honestly, specifically with Tri Delt, it's kind of weird because people think of them as top in terms of rankings but do not think highly of the girls at all. I think people just accept the way the rankings have always been despite how bad the sorority actually is.

By: unc

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.