facebook

Fall 2020 PNM.

by: ?????2024???

has anyone heard what rush will be like? i know im probably behind on the info

Posted By: ?????2024???
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Well   

Some SEC schools are doing virtual rush this year. Not sure how that will go but that might end up happening here too, nobody really knows yet

By: Well
by: bruhMay 23, 2020 8:44:59 PM

If rush has to be virtual then will there be any Greek life events at all during the fall semester?

By: bruh
by: WellJun 9, 2020 9:28:43 PM

UNC is not an SEC school and our rush is no where near SEC nor is our greek life percentage

By: Well
#2  by: DDD   

Name the SEC schools they have committed to a virtual rush. That isn’t true

By: DDD
by: yeahJun 9, 2020 11:30:54 AM

several sec schools like florida and bama have basically decided within panel that they’re doing virtual. also texas a&m and other schools in texas are 100% doing virtual. i know it sucks but don’t be surprised we do virtual.

By: yeah
#3  by: Duh   

Recruitment will be virtual confirmed. We also likely won’t be able to have events or offer sit down meals.

By: Duh
by: class of 2024Jun 4, 2020 9:40:17 AM

That sucks. What about pledging? Is it going to be virtual recruitment in the fall, then pledge in the spring(if there are no fall events)?

By: class of 2024
by: DuhJun 4, 2020 10:08:54 AM

Nothing confirmed yet. Don’t listen to anything you see on this website

By: Duh
by: DuhhhJun 4, 2020 2:48:58 PM

Actually you’re right now because the vote on recruitment being virtual did not pass.

By: Duhhh
#4  by: Hmm   

I’m hearing it will be a mix between virtual and in person with it shifting toward the later rounds

By: Hmm
#5  by: Yeah   

Fully Online!!

By: Yeah
by: NoJun 24, 2020 4:05:17 PM

Simply not true, stop causing drama with your lies

By: No

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.