facebook

spring frat ranks with description

by: chad

Big 4 - undoubtedly the top-tier frats, they mix with the top sororities, although I do think they aren't as important as they were before
Sigchi - They also mix with great sororities, mainly ZTA, and get huge (30+) pledge classes every fall
Signu/ chi psi - Signu doesn't mix with the best sororities, but they make up for it with their parties. Chi psi is pretty much the opposite - they don't really throw parties but they mix with sororities like KD & ADPi
ATO/Pikapp - I normally would put pikapp below ATO, but they came off probation and actually threw some great parties. They mix with decent sororities (axo, phi mu, aphi, and maybe zta). ATO has a more established rep but they cant really throw parties due to probation, but they do have better sorority relations
Pika/Zete - Both middle-of-the road fraternities - decent parties, decent mixers, nothing about them really stands out but not in a bad way
Kappa SIg - I honestly might put them on par with Zete, but their sorority relations arent as good. They are known for throwing frequent parties & having pretty big pledge classes though.
SAE/Pilam/Aepi - Pretty much no sorority relations, parties arent really talked about, I thought at one point SAE could make a comeback but they got a small fall class & I dont think they got a decent spring class either
Other (Sigep/Chi Phi/etc) - pretty much dead/irrelevant houses that cant throw parties

Posted By: chad
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: correct    

this is right

By: correct
#2  by: yes   

Nailed it

By: yes
#3  by: but   

but who is the best of the Big 4? Because Phi Gam and Phi Delt are miles away from DKE and Beta

By: but
#4  by: Slight   

Zete and Kappa Sig belong above Pika but pika is still above sae, AEPi, etc

By: Slight
#5  by: -   

I would put sig nu a little above chi psi but other than that this is it

By: -

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.