facebook

sig ep goes co-ed (leading the way)

by: Balanced Man

Resolution 18
Coed Chapters

WHEREAS
Sigma Phi Epsilon exists as an organization that strives to continually improve, always at the forefront of the fraternal community and embodying the highest ethical and moral standards; and
WHEREAS
SigEp has a strong history of introducing such progressive policies, from becoming the first fraternity in the North-American Interfraternity Council to include transgender members to nationally implementing a substance-free housing policy; and

WHEREAS
This rich history has helped SigEp maintain its forward-thinking vision for the future, while facilitating the development of good moral character and everlasting fraternal bonds; and

WHEREAS
In today’s society, people of all genders play important roles in all aspects of our lives, including both professional and personal development; and

WHEREAS
Female volunteers already contribute to several chapters, and their contributions have served to enhance the fraternity experience; therefore be it

RESOLVED
That the Grand Chapter Bylaws be modified as follows (strikethrough indicates removal of text; italics indicates new text):

Posted By: Balanced Man
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ALE   

These are the kind of leaders we need in our greek community. Those that promote dry housing and are socially progressive.

By: ALE
by: ALENov 4, 2019 10:26:37 PM

Sigma Phi Epsilon is on probation for alcohol-related offenses. They are just as bad as the other criminal organizations on campus.

By: ALE
#2  by: Nope   

This is untrue - a coed amendment was proposed by nationals and quickly voted down by chapters

By: Nope
by: Sig EpNov 5, 2019 7:38:16 PM

Not true, while our UNC chapter is not coed, Sig EP allows for chapters to adopt the police if they choose. The UNC chapter is thinking of switching in the next 5 years.

By: Sig Ep
#3  by: A   

You’ve been posting about sigep every few hours with a different username each time to make it seem like it’s different people. It’s one of the most pathetic things I’ve ever seen and I hope you can find something to do with your time that doesn’t involve refreshing Greekrank so you can spread lies about a fraternity. Hope you enjoy your life man

By: A
by: TruthNov 6, 2019 2:50:26 PM

The most pathetic thing I've seen has been your reaction to this post.

By: Truth
by: RickyNov 6, 2019 3:05:30 PM

He's not really spreading lies though if he just copied and pasted of your National's website?

By: Ricky
by: LmaoNov 6, 2019 3:38:32 PM

Making a fraternity’s name your username and then saying they’re going to go coed is pretty much spreading a lie. Do you enjoy checking Greekrank every few hours and pretending to be different people?

By: Lmao
#4  by: Cool   

Doesnt surprise me coming from Sig Ep.

By: Cool
#5  by: Q   

Balanced "Individual" program?

By: Q

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.