facebook

ast, youre dumb

by: Stupid

(n)AST(y) is literally posting all the new undergrounded girls they got/are getting!? they’re all posting fan line pics without saying it

Posted By: Stupid
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Oldhead   

Who cares, is it this harming your lifestyle in any way? No
Move a long then

By: Oldhead
by: WutFeb 14, 2020 3:08:51 PM

They’re breaking their suspension and are risking being totally kicked off campus, if they cared about their chapter they would do whatever it takes to get it to come back #sisterhoodisnt

By: Wut
by: LindaFeb 14, 2020 6:52:45 PM

You’re definitely in ast

By: Linda
#2  by: Sad   

Has anyone heard that they are trying to “take down” most of the other sororities by snitching and calling the cops? Very sad and cruel. My friends org lives near them so im nervous for her, im sick of seeing her so stressed over girls who are trying to be evil for no reason. So sad, greek life at BU is not what it used to be.

By: Sad
by: TFeb 15, 2020 1:12:33 PM

I heard that too it’s so messed up. They tried to get my friend to underground rush with them and when I told her what theyre doing to other sororities she wanted nothing to do with them. Shame on them seriously.

By: T
#3  by: what   

You’re stupid if you take the “underground” bid. Go actually be apart of something.

By: what
by: huhApr 24, 2020 3:03:24 PM

it’s basically the same thing as being in a local

By: huh
#4  by: ya   

This kind of stuff makes me so hesitant to join greek life at any college not just at bloom but i find it immature how girls treat each other in different sororities i dont get why an organization would want to purposely bring down others. my sis went to blooms many years ago and she claims it wasnt like this but who knows.

By: ya
by: fyiFeb 20, 2020 10:36:25 AM

other colleges aren’t like this. every other place I’ve seen and heard of is so positive and isn’t cliquey like here. I wish someone would give the Greeks here a wake up call, because this isn’t what being greek is supposed to be.

By: fyi
#5  by: not that dumb   

They have 13 new members and nobody on campus seems to care. Good to see punishments matter.

By: not that dumb
by: trueMar 6, 2020 8:59:11 PM

they really thought no one would catch on to the “big little” pictures ...

By: true

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.