facebook

ranks

by: Listen up

Everyone knows it’s

AST Pix and TriSig as the “top tier” sororities but those girls pretty much have their PCs picked out the moment girls step on campus freshman year. If you haven’t been approached by them, it’s gonna be hard to get an in.

Theta wants to be up there but isn’t so they usually are in a limbo. Cool girls, weird to explain.

Chi Pi, ASA, Phi Sig, and Chi Sig are the ones who actually try to get to know girls and invite them out. They usually “compete” over the same girls during recruitment and get good numbers. If you don’t know where you’d wanna go I’d suggest hitting up their events. They do have a bad rep of starting drama within each other so get a feel for where you actually wanna go.

DEB and dphie are the ones that most girls don’t want to join. They’re really sweet but also kinda strange and take girls for numbers.

With that being said, pretty sure AST, Phi Sig, and Chi Sig aren’t taking members with this fall rush.

Posted By: Listen up
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: I just don’t get it   

AST and Tri sig must write this stuff just to push public opinion into their favor
AST , Tri sig and theta don’t hold top rank anymore
Come on guys ithere isn’t a TOP sorority anymore!!!

By: I just don’t get it
by: greekAug 23, 2019 10:35:23 AM

join a national sorority

By: greek
#2  by: STOP!   

DPhiE and DEB don't take girls just for numbers. While both groups may take girls, who YOU think wouldn't be stereotypical sorority girls, there's something to be said for having an open mind and making a sisterhood from all types of girls. All of the sororities take the time to get to know the girls. Some girls, for sure, get cut from more popular groups for their looks, but that's their prerogative.

By: STOP!
#3  by: recruit   

only 6 sororities can recruit, most girls are going to either tri sig, theta or pixies, if not chi theta pi. and THEN ASA and Dphie fighting for their picks since most girls usually have those 2 for their final 2 for formal recruitment.

By: recruit
by: SophmoreAug 29, 2019 6:52:24 PM

I have NO INTEREST in Tri sig
And guess what???? I’m cute and have good style
I don’t care that ast etc aren’t part of recruitment
I just want to fine MY HOME

By: Sophmore
#4  by: FYI   

I heard that Greek Life bumped total, and everyone is going to be recruiting now. So go GREEK!

By: FYI
by: Ah ha haSep 3, 2019 6:10:18 PM

YEEEEEEEET

By: Ah ha ha
by: noSep 3, 2019 6:25:17 PM

it was a mistake! only pix tri sig asa chi pi TTO and dphie can recruit this semester, the rest are at cap

By: no
#5  by: actually   

Only AST is at cap. Everyone else can recruit. Chi Sig only has one spot, so they probably won't. And DEB can't take NMs because of suspension.

By: actually

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.