facebook

kicked out of the system

by: Hopeful

I'm a sophmore that rushed this semester that got kicked out of the computer system. I wanted to try again next semester but, I'll be a first semester junior. Is it worth me trying or do I have no chance?

Posted By: Hopeful
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Bumbleburg   

It depends on what your gpa is, and which sorority you want? The same thing happened to me but I feel like it's just way too competitive here and the system sucks and will screw you over again. Unless you are tight with one sorority.

By: Bumbleburg
by: HopefulApr 29, 2017 9:58:33 PM

I have a 3.5 and I'm pretty close with girls in chi theta, pix and theta. I'm pretty open since I know I'm older than most other rushes.

By: Hopeful
#2  by: Edjdnjja   

My friend rushed but didn't get anywhere and she knew a lot of girls in places. Most places prefer freshman, unless you make a good good impression and get on everyone's good side.

By: Edjdnjja
#3  by: really?!   

Someone with a 3.5 should have no problem getting a bid somewhere at Bloomsburg. When you say kicked out of the system, what do you mean?

By: really?!
by: HopefulMay 6, 2017 10:56:08 AM

It said I didn't sign in and I told kicked me out and Gretchen wouldn't let me back in

By: Hopeful
#4  by: BloomGreek   

There won't be a rush in the fall just COBs from some houses so if you would want to rush it'd be in the spring of your junior year and honestly the money isn't really worth it at that point

By: BloomGreek

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.