facebook

Who is actually top house?

by: So

I feel like so often Gam and Sig Kap get called top house because of their actual houses and the persona they put out but if there were no physical houses who do you think would be top house?

Posted By: So
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: lol    

Yes gam is top. They don’t have like sk

By: lol
#2  by: Honest opinion    

-Alpha gam is really the only one to be considered a top house now. But if you want to be in the top house, you have to stand out. They look for lots of involvement in high school+ great GPA. Don’t be offended if that’s not you!
- sigma kappa used to be a top house, but they haven’t been as involved or stand out like they used to. They’re still a great choice, but have had a hard time keeping girls from dropping. I’d say they’re a good mid tier option along with delta zeta+alpha xi! Each of these 3 have very cute and involved girls, but also have some that are not so appealing or come off as careless/rude.
-In shorter terms, these 4 houses mentioned are all places I’d be happy at. Personally, I just wouldn’t want to be at adpi or trisigma. But if they’re your vibe, go with it!

By: Honest opinion
#3  by: Both    

AGD and Sk SUUUUUUCK ASSSSS nationally

By: Both

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.