facebook

let's bring a new sorority & fraternity on campus

by:    

Let's bring a new sorority on campus. The ones we have area really awesome and a new one will only help our Greek System!!!

Posted By: New
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I would like Delta Zeta and Sigma Kappa.
I think they would really work well and support our Greek System. All the sororities would become stronger.

By: 2 would be nice
by: ^   

agreed

By: ^
by: VOTE!   

So get your acts together and open for expansion already!

By: VOTE!
#2by:    

Would love to add on to men and women

By: would love it
#3by:    

Let's bring the fraternity Theta Xi!

By: ^
#4by:    

Phi Mu has a wonderful sisterhood and a strong philanthropy.

By: My Choice
by: yeah   

they would work.

By: yeah
by: phi   

phi mu is strictly for established campus/greek organizations aka the SEC.

By: phi
#5by:    

For girls Sigma Kappa and Phi Mu would work. And for guys bring Sigma Chi and Pi Kappa Alpha

By: Agree
#6by:    

Has your campus/panhel decided to open for sorority expansion? Has the NPC been properly notified? Individual NPC groups decide whether they want to present for a colony, so sorry Sig Kap and Phi Mu may not even want to present so you may not get both/either. Good luck if you expand.

By: NPC
#7by:    

So a new Frat Alpha Sigma Phi here? I think thats what its called. I see guys walking around with red booklets and pins. How did they start? How can I get more info?

By: new frat?
#8by:    

I went on this to see what kind of frats Alaska had and I'm a little disappointed lol. If you want good greek life, I would say Kappa Kappa Gamma and Chi Omega for sororities, and Phi Kappa Tau or Beta Theta Pi for fraternities.

By: SEC kid
#9by:    

Bring on KAT…That is super strong national srat!

By: Oldest and best

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.