facebook

ADPhi ranking

by: Why?

Why does everyone keep hating on ADPhi saying they are bottom house when they are clearly not. They have a nice house, smart guys, a great brotherhood, good bar pull, don't haze, and are blocking with XO (a solid upper-mid house). Someone please explain.

Posted By: Why?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: K   

Shut up??

By: K
#2  by: Son of Herb   

Jealousy.

Currently right below the Phi Delt/SNU/DChi level.

Their guys are better than all but the top levels.

By: Son of Herb
#3  by: adphi is mid   

cuz they have a bunch of goobers and there are literally better lower houses than them. phi tau, psi u, aggers, theta chi, psk to name a few

By: adphi is mid
#4  by: Chix   

Eh they are better than Psi U and Theta Chi anyway.

Phi Tau, Aggers and PSK are probably better than ADPhi

By: Chix
#5  by: Bruh   

I love how every ADPhi members response to the fact that they’re a lower house is that XO blocks with them. 1. Just because your alumni have you enough money to bribe them to block with you doesn’t mean anything especially if none of you goobers know how to talk to girls 2. This is more of a sign of XO dropping than ADPhi being mid. You guys are lower tier at best your parties are whack and your house is full of honors kids who don’t know how to socialize. You’re an RSO at best not a fraternity

By: Bruh
by: @ jaceDec 3, 2022 9:05:33 AM

you know adphi assaults too right

By: @ jace
by: JaseDec 3, 2022 7:15:38 PM

I have never heard that accusation, but if I do outside of an anonymous forum, I will revise my opinion.

By: Jase
#6  by: Bro   

You guys dont even have pledgeship. Thats not a fraternity thats an rso full of geeds.

By: Bro
by: GoobersDec 5, 2022 3:29:51 AM

A house with over 100 guys, where your only friends are the guys in your pledge class, is not a real fraternity. It is just a basic social club. A fun one, but let's be real there is no real brotherhood.

By: Goobers
by: BroDec 5, 2022 12:22:54 PM

Pledgeship is how you build brotherhood and respect between not just you and your pc but also older pcs and with other houses on campus. You guys have no pledgeship therefore you have no brotherhood or respect from anybody.

By: Bro
#7  by: Hater   

cuz theyre lame ??? LMAO

By: Hater

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.