facebook

new new

by: 🏇

They should get some more sororities and fraternities at slu, definitely has a potential, simple falling behind other schools our size in greek life .

Posted By: 🏇
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Duh    

Start your own

By: Duh
#2  by: Phi Psi   

OP - have anyone in mind? Does anyone think SLU has the size or interest for another fraternity? If so, I’m an alum of Phi Kappa Psi and am wondering about expansion here. Very strong Phi Psi chapter at LSU. Would appreciate constructive comments - good or bad.

By: Phi Psi
#3  by: Interesting thought   

I feel like the girls could use one more sorority, maybe ADPi or KD? Since there are nearby chapters and possible alumni support. A while back SAE tried to colonize, but I don’t think they had enough traction. PIKE is fairly new, but with Theta Xi and TKE gone the school try and colonize a new organization. Hopefully Theta xi will return, I hear they have some good alumni. Phi Psi would be a good option, they have a great LSU chapter and UL just got their chapter back open.

By: Interesting thought
by: WOMENOct 7, 2020 10:10:57 PM

Anyone who calls college women girls can't be serious about having another NPC group colonize. And when the campus is once again ready to invite NPC groups to present for a colony, the 2 groups you mention will have to desire to present before they even have a chance to colonize.

By: WOMEN
by: ??? HuhOct 14, 2020 3:09:42 PM

What about tridelt?

By: ??? Huh
by: HahahaOct 14, 2020 4:38:03 PM

^^ sounds like that WOMAN blew a fuse. Probably argues with random people on Facebook reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

By: Hahaha
by: TKElegacy Aug 11, 2021 9:50:25 PM

TKE is trying to come back, their alumnae have had a few meetings about it.

By: TKElegacy
by: No TKEAug 14, 2021 4:23:11 PM

They tried to come back years ago and all 3 of their members gave everyone a bid and no one joined. Bring on a better chapter.

By: No TKE
#4  by: Oldie    

A while back Gamma phi beta was trying to come to campus but wanted to kick one of the other sororities out of their house. They were offered the current pike house and that wasn’t good enough. #entitled

By: Oldie
by: ???Oct 7, 2020 10:05:51 PM

Gamma Phi Beta was chosen to colonize, then performed a long due diligence and found no housing large enough for their new chapter's purposes and needs. They suspended colonization before choosing a pledge class.

By: ???
#5  by: Your Moms Burgers   

They need another fraternity now that selu is down to 5 fraternities from 8. There are 5 sororities, but they get more than double the members of what the fraternities get.

By: Your Moms Burgers

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.