facebook

the real rank

by: rankkk

1) AOPII : involved, hot girls, #1 gpa on campus, win a lot of stuff, and a majority is very friendly!!
2) Tri Sigma : They have a good diversity of girls and even though they get a bad rep sometimes, a lot of them are nice/friendly AND they won greek week twice(thanks to delt and kappa sig buy none the less) they love to have fun;) #iykyk
3) AST: very involved on campus, have great diversity of girls who LOVE to have fun, friendly and smart. not the most competitive but they did amazing on step show!!!! pc 18 really helped them improve’!
4) Phi Mu: OK hear me out on this one,,, sorry but only girls in phi mu like phi mu... a majority of them is spoiled/ mean and think they are better than everyone else. most people on campus don’t like them (not all girls in there are this way though!! there are nice girls too, but the majority brings them down) Also, they put a huge front up during recruitment... Very cute girls though and you can truly find some girls in there that are very sweet! pc 17/18 wasn’t the best
5) TPA : overall very sweet girls!!!! they honestly just end up at the bottom bc of order of elimination... they never really win anything and they aren’t the most involved. i love them though, they are some of the nicest girls on campus! they got a great pc 18!

All of them have their positives and negatives and you won’t really know what’s going in their sorority unless you’re in it so don’t take everything i just said too seriously. I used to be involved in one of these organizations and i still have friends in all of them so I know these things from first hand experience, but when you go through rush just go with the one that makes you feel the most “at home” and don’t pay too much attention to the rankings!

Posted By: rankkk
Post Reply Report

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.