facebook

advice

by: HELPFUL

Attention PNMs: It’s that time of year again! I know you all are excited and eager to find your forever home. What I want to tell you all is to come through recruitment with a OPEN MIND! Give each house a fair chance! Make the decision for yourself on which sorority will be your forever home! You should pick a house that you know will give you the things you want and need out of a sisterhood; but remember you are going to have different wants and needs then someone else and that okay! Greek Life is a lot of things most importantly it is having bonds that last a lifetime. Remember to trust the process and open yourself up to it because what’s meant to be, will be!
During Recruitment try your best to keep your opinions of another sorority to yourself because you never know if the person you are standing next too wants that sorority. At the end of the day you will be lucky to get a BID from ANY SORORITY here at SLU. I wish you all the best of luck and try to stay off of this site!
Remember: OPEN MIND!

Posted By: HELPFUL
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Amen   

AMEN!

By: Amen
#2  by: Yes   

I AGREE!

By: Yes
#3  by: YASSS   

Also don’t count houses out.Sometimes the house you cut can be your home ladies! An remember the houses that invite you back are the ones that want YOU and see something in YOU!

By: YASSS

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.