facebook

what are the real sorority rankings here?

by: Haylie

What are the real sorority rankings here? Top tier? Mid Tier? Bottom Tier?

Posted By: Haylie
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: trin girl   

Greek life is not super huge here, I think about 20% of students are involved in it. There are a bunch of great girls who are not in a sorority here, but who are friends with the sorority girls.

Top: KKG, Ivy Society, St. Anthony Hall (number one at Trin, accepts both girls and guys)
all of these girls are mostly intelligent, have great parties, and generally are very pretty.. definitely at least solid 8s and above.

Middle: none (we don't have many sororities here)

Bottom: something with Zeta in it... I'm sure they are nice girls, (I personally don't know any of them, most of the campus doesn't know them either) but if you're not on the women's rugby team, you probably won't be interested. They aren't on the social scene at all, but for some people that's what they want!

By: trin girl
by: trin girlApr 11, 2013 11:13:29 PM

whoops I forgot to include Cleo (it accepts both guys and girls)

bottom tier but definitely ahead of the zeta sorority because they are social. Yes, they have some fun parties, are very nice people, and fairly intelligent but think along the lines of like... the "chill counterculture crowd." Again, for some people, that is what they are looking for!

By: trin girl

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.