facebook

rushing as a sophomore

by: anon

I know that recruitment just ended tonight, and honestly I was on the fence about recruitment for a minute which is why I didn't end up rushing. Of course, now I regret it, but a lot of it wasn't my choice. I have a management position and a lot of the days recruitment was going on, I was scheduled and it was too much for me to rearrange. I didn't request off these days because I was so on the fence about rushing, but now I'm sad seeing other people's bids on my social media. Is rushing as a sophomore more difficult? How does informal recruitment work?

Posted By: anon
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: hi!   

I rushed during formal as a sophomore because it wan't until then that I was sure that I wanted to go Greek. It is completely worth it. I am now about to graduate and have had some of the best experiences in my life in my chapter and when in my college career that I entered has done little to effect it. If you are interested in looking into a chapter this semester there are COB events that chapters will be holding in the next week, as a sophomore you are also able to rush in the fall during informal

By: hi!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.