facebook

sorority rankings

by: zzz

What are the sorority rankings here? top, mid and bottom?

Posted By: zzz
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Frathoe   

tkp
pke
theta pi
adt
kd
ko

By: Frathoe
#2  by: Ysr   

PKE
TKP
KD
Theta Pi
ADT
KO

By: Ysr
by: StudentDec 26, 2014 9:51:13 AM

Only a KD would put KD above Theta Pi

By: Student
by: ysrMar 20, 2016 10:25:10 PM

lol only a KD would put KD above ADT

By: ysr
by: .Aug 10, 2016 12:01:35 PM

Only a KD would put KD above theta pi and ADT

By: .
#3  by: Truth   

I think that TKP, PKE and Theta Pi are all about the same. Most girls would be happy in any of them. I know several girls that put TKP, PKE and TP first, and no one was upset when they didn't get their first choice, because they were happy with their second choice.

I am not sure about how the others stack up but rush is a very pleasant experience at Sewanee. Everyone has fun.

By: Truth
#4  by: Sewaneesorority   

PKE
TKP
Theta Pi
ADT
KD
KO
ATZ
PST
GTU

After this year's rush, I'd put PKE above TKP. But, honestly, there are great girls in all of the houses. Different houses appeal to different girls for various reasons. I have friends who chose lower tier houses over higher tier houses because they liked the vibe in a particular house. It's really what appeals to you and where you feel most at home.

By: Sewaneesorority
by: ysr1Aug 27, 2018 12:30:47 PM

I totally agree! What's great about Sewanee greek life is that it really isn't confining. All the sororities are welcome everywhere. I can confidently say I feel welcome going to stuff at all the houses, and it just depends what you want in a sorority. Traditional rankings I feel like don't really fit the description when referring to Sewanee greek life. I know awesome people in all the organizations.

By: ysr1
#5  by: ysr   

Pke
Tkp
Theta pi
KD / ADT

By: ysr
#6  by: Sewaneee   

Pke
Tkp
Theta pi
KD

By: Sewaneee
#7  by: sewanee56   

personally I think that pke/tkp/theta pi all attract a similar crowd, just depends what you want. all throw big parties and are a ton of fun. ADT too, but those gals tend to be the ones who wouldn't have considered rushing at other places, but they are all v involved on campus...slightly smaller than tkp/pke/theta pi, been to some rad parties there before. KD is definitely the route taken for girls who want to go national because ADPi is weird...neither can throw parties in their house. GTU/PST/KO are all very small.

By: sewanee56
#8  by: Bro    

Tkp
Pke
Theta pi
ADT
KD

By: Bro
#9  by: Waffle   

PKE
Theta Pi
TKP
ADT
KD

By: Waffle

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.