facebook

what are the real sorority rankings here?

by: Haylie

What are the real sorority rankings here? Top tier? Mid Tier? Bottom Tier?

Posted By: Haylie
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Frathoe   

top- tkp, pke
mid- theta pi, adt
low- kd, ko

By: Frathoe
by: ysrMar 20, 2016 10:27:08 PM

I would say that honestly tkp, pke, theta pi, and adt are all top tier, it just depends on your personality and what size sorority you're looking for. theta pi and adt tend to have smaller pledge classes, whereas pke and tkp's pledge classes tend to be large.

By: ysr
#2  by: ysr2   

I definitely would say that TKP PKE and Theta Pi are all about the same, they just each have VERY different personalities. Each have relatively large pledge classes and are many rushees' top choices. All three often have fun parties/have a big presence in the party scene on campus, whereas the other sororities are smaller in size/don't typically have big parties and events.

By: ysr2
#3  by: ysfr    

pke is literally crazy and owes over 9,000 dollars to the school though so if you want to join a classy sorority join tkp

By: ysfr
#4  by: xoxoswan   

tkp and pke are definitely the big two with the most girls in them...theta pi is a close third pledge class wise. then adt. adt appeals more to girls who normally wouldnt have considered rushing in the first place, though, more of a chill crowd. tkp and pke definitely take the cake for having the most parties, theta pi coming in a close second.

By: xoxoswan
by: ysreqbMay 11, 2017 5:53:43 PM

Theta Pi's pledge class was literally the same size as TKP and PKEs this year...

By: ysreqb
by: sewanee56Aug 25, 2018 3:03:09 PM

adt definitely is a hidden gem of sorority life here I think. I didn't really know too much about them until after I rushed bc they are smaller, but I've met so many chill and genuine gals in that sorority. still happy with my decision to rush where I did because I like being in one of the bigger ones, though

By: sewanee56
#5  by: .   

Here are the "stereotypes" (coming from someone who is not Greek affiliated, so they are unbiased)
TOP:
TKP- rich, partiers
PKE- partiers to the EXTREME
Theta Pi- a big combo of glitter, prep, and some granola (idfk)
ADT- hipsters af/edgy, feminist progressive type
MID:
KD- preppy, Christian
ADPi- New they don't have a rep yet.
KO- has KD sisterhood but no national ties
LOW:
GTU- really small, kinda odd, really sweet
ATZ- really small, anime
PST- really small, service oriented, most diverse

By: .
by: ysrSep 25, 2018 7:56:41 PM

nailed it

By: ysr
#6  by: fysr   

As someone who went with one of the larger sororities, I still feel like KD deserves more credit than it is given. Yea it's a national sorority, but many of the girls in it still love to party and are some of the nicest people I know

By: fysr
#7  by: iheartswan    

Top:
Tkp
Pke
Theta Pi

Mid:
ADT
Kd
Ko
Adpi

By: iheartswan
by: Olivia RodrigoApr 30, 2022 12:16:40 PM

Switch ADPi with ATZ and then yeah

By: Olivia Rodrigo
#8  by: Ysr   

Top:
TKP/PKE
Theta Pi

Mid
ADT
KD

Low
KO
Adpi
ATZ
GTU
-
PST is in a whole other category they are cool though

By: Ysr
by: Lake DimmickMay 20, 2022 9:25:23 PM

Switch ATZ and ADPi and then yeah
It could also be argued that TKP is below PKE now and possibly below Theta Pi, but that’s a whole other conversation

By: Lake Dimmick

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.