facebook

need advice on sororities

by: help

what org do I rush in the spring? they all seem pretty cool but its obvious that kd dphie zta and dz are the top four but idk if im top 4

Posted By: help
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yo   

AXiD’s next in line after those 4

By: Yo
by: AhahahahOct 19, 2022 6:50:44 PM

Ahahah no they’re not this is def an axid girl

By: Ahahahah
by: ??Oct 24, 2022 1:45:19 PM

Sorry babe but you’re delusional if you think that axid is not the next after those four… anyways who wants to be in anything other than the top four?

By: ??
by: heheNov 7, 2022 2:32:27 PM

typical axid girl thinking they’re better than the other bottom tier orgs… you’re still bottom babe 😘

By: hehe
#2  by: MA   

Idk why my original comment got deleted but for anyone else who comes to this thread:

The top 4 (zta, dphie, dz, and kd) are going to give you the best experience for your money. They're active on campus, friends with the frats, and some of them have unofficial housing where you can live with your other sisters. If you came to college with the hopes of being in a sorority, these are the ones that will likely give you what you're looking for. Despite the hate these top sororities get, it is most likely that you will have the best time being a part of one of them.

axid and sk are going to be hit or miss. they're considered mid tier. They're sort of active on campus and they go out and party (not sure if SK still has strict going out rules tho). However, AXID and SK are popular sororities on a national level, so it wouldn't be a bad thing at all to be a part of one of these sororities.

Theta is considered bottom tier, but I wouldn't call them that. They just have different vibes that are different from what you might think of when you think of a typical sorority girl. Theta is good for girls that still want the sorority experience but don't fit in with typical sorority girls. They go out but aren't too involved on campus.

And I think the last few posts on greekrank for tri sig's page really say it all about that sorority...bottom line: even if this is your last choice, don't bother wasting your money.

Really what sorority you choose should be based on whether the benefits of the sorority justify the cost. You can make so many friends without being in a sorority, so really what you're paying for is opportunities to get involved on campus, parties, and having an organization's name attached to your name. You're paying for experiences and being part of a community, so definitely want to make sure what you're paying for is worthwhile.

By: MA
#3  by: urmomXD   

none they r all bullies

By: urmomXD
#4  by: LOL   

Don’t waste your money. Make real friends.

By: LOL

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.