facebook

Sorority hazing (???)

by: Pnm

Hey i wanna rush and i was wondering what sororities do for hazing?? And are these just rumors or true???

Posted By: Pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: the pretty truth    

But do people see, the orgs who haze are the orgs who are actually friends with each and like their girls ???? Isn’t this what you join a sorority for ??????

By: the pretty truth
#2  by: greekfreak   

axid, sk, tri sig are the only ones that don't haze

By: greekfreak
by: agreek@tcnj Jan 15, 2022 6:33:57 PM

Honestly no sororities haze at TCNJ it is an issue that is taken very seriously here at our school and all around the world and Greek life as a whole is proud to say that they don't haze

By: agreek@tcnj
by: agreek@tcnj Jan 15, 2022 6:34:12 PM

Honestly no sororities haze at TCNJ it is an issue that is taken very seriously here at our school and all around the world and Greek life as a whole is proud to say that they don't haze

By: agreek@tcnj
by: bffr Dec 11, 2023 11:27:36 PM

This is the funniest thing I’ve ever heard. DPHIE ZTA and DZ have the worst hazing so good luck. KD used to have bad hazing but they are on probation for hazing. AXID and SK are the only two orgs who matter but don’t haze

By: bffr
#3  by: i   

none of this true

By: i
#4  by: :)   

the “hazing” that the sororities do here shouldnt even be considered hazing. i’ve heard it’s just alot of like bonding activities they make you do with your pledge class

By: :)
by: lmaoAug 29, 2023 9:22:24 PM

bruh sounds like your a kd

By: lmao
#5  by: Huh   

Grow up!frats & sororities are for fools and insecure kids

By: Huh
#6  by: yes   

what was kd’s alleged hazing though?

By: yes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.