facebook

Theta above Sk… let’s talk about it

by: honesty

Theta is above SK and I think it’s time everyone acknowledged it. theta has cuter girls, a better philanthropy, more sisterhood and are much more fun at parties. Next time you decide to make your ranking be honest and consider which sorority isn’t a club :)

Posted By: honesty
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: agree   

SK has been falling for a rly long time, I think everyone is beginning to accept club sk is bottom tier and theta is now mid

By: agree
#2  by: Theta    

Hi theta pls stop w this.. it’s really embarrassing just let recruitment speak for its self (like every year when everyone has you left )

By: Theta
by: hi SKDec 24, 2021 12:53:15 PM

What’s up SK? Struggling to keep up?

By: hi SK
by: LolDec 24, 2021 3:22:41 PM

Damn why are y’all so mean to each other? Not a good look especially right before recruitment

By: Lol
by: IDec 25, 2021 4:03:44 AM

This is legit bc of the unfair preconceived notion during recruitment that theta is bottom and sk is mid. Maybe that’s why ppl wanna make it known that thetas above sk

By: I
#3  by: But rlly    

In reality every girl at tcnj is greasy and we just need to accept that

By: But rlly
by: lol bruhDec 26, 2021 7:15:49 PM

ok let’s relax

By: lol bruh
#4  by: hello   

not gonna even say which of these orgs i’m in i’ll leave that up to you but this is so childish and i’m sad that people are feeding into it especially before recruitment. pnms — please for your mental well being get off this website and go into recruitment with an open mind and heart. everything will work out the way it’s meant to. both of these orgs have so many kind, smart, wonderful girls and we don’t need to be taking our claws out now or ever

By: hello

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.