facebook

what happened??

by: Ahhhhh

what has happened to SK??? they’ve had a tough past few recruitments I guess

Posted By: Ahhhhh
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yaaaa   

Ya I’m like....confused. Their org did a 180 and we’re completely different like 3-4 years ago

By: Yaaaa
#2  by: Truth    

they just don’t have the rep they used to. They’re pretty much bottom tier now. They just don’t have a strong new member process or a close sisterhood and their pledge classes are continuing to go downwards. Definitely becoming irrelevant and they just don’t have anything that really sets them apart. Just facts

By: Truth
#3  by: maybe   

idk what happened to them but i could say i have seen them more at “certain frats they’re not allowed to go to”

By: maybe
#4  by: Lol   

Honesty they do not have a close sisterhood and don’t know how to have fun.... that’s why they’re club sk ;) . Work on tht member development. Oof

By: Lol
by: For real Feb 10, 2020 1:07:36 PM

This is extremely accurate

By: For real
#5  by: haha   

hahahah hiiii axid

By: haha
#6  by: um   

no offense but no one would be bashing SK like this except axid. and no i’m not in SK. come on ladies

By: um
by: skskskskFeb 10, 2020 11:38:21 PM

Skskskskksksomeones feeling threatened

By: sksksksk
#7  by: Well   

Why do people try to call out certain orgs for “posting” things? Posts like this are rude and suck but trying to pin it on an org to make them look bad is even worse. Don’t give negative posts like this attention.

By: Well
by: Mhm Feb 11, 2020 1:01:39 PM

Tea like it’s just as bad as posting this lmao

By: Mhm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.