facebook

rankings based on sisterhood?

by: Friends

What are the sorority rankings based just on sisterhood and how close sisters are?? And like what orgs you’re most likely to make REAL, lifelong friends in. Thanks! Clueless freshman and really want REAL friends :/

Posted By: Friends
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Truth   

dz and dphie definitely have the best sisterhood, probably because they both have the most in depth new member process... SK & ZTA sisterhood is pretty much non existent. As for the rest of the orgs, I’d say it’s pretty average

By: Truth
by: NahNov 23, 2019 8:38:52 PM

Dz has the best sisterhood?? Wait u have to be joking lmao. Deeph definitely but all the girls in dz hate the older girls Bc they emotionally abuse them. So cliquey and catty but yeah if u call that sisterhood than I guess so !! :)

By: Nah
#2  by: Whelp    

Dphie and Axid in my opinion! DZ and ZTA are notorious for bad sisterhood, they recruit whole friend groups to make it seem like some girls are close.

By: Whelp
by: FactsNov 25, 2019 11:09:48 AM

This is accurate. Dphie and axid are probably top 2 for sisterhood, and the worst 2 are ZTA and DZ. Dphie’s hazing is bad but it brings them together, DZ’s is bad too and it tears them apart. I feel bad for anyone that falls for ZTA or DZ

By: Facts
#3  by: yeah   

Definetly DPhieE. Everybody knows each other and sticks up for each other and maintains life long friendships. They are also very close to their alumni.

By: yeah
#4  by: hi   

I think the best sisterhood is deeph dz and kd. looking at deeph its clear that everyone is connected and loves each other. dz also seems very close within pledge classes when I see them out. I know in the past kappa delta seemed cliquey, but within the past year its clear how close they all are now
can't say anything about other orgs and idk how they are but these are the ones that stuck out the most to me after recruitment

By: hi
by: LMFAOFeb 16, 2020 9:13:25 AM

Dz is KNOWN to have absolutely horrible sisterhood lmfao, id say the worst on campus right next to KD. Safe to assume you’re in one of those. DZ literally hides their fall PC and a bunch of sisters

By: LMFAO

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.