facebook

sisterhood rankings

by: Sisterhooddd

Hiii I’m looking for a strong sisterhood. I’ve heard these r true can anyone confirm?
1. dphie & Dz - all the girls are extremely close
2. Sk& kd- most girls are friends with eachother
3. Zta & theta - decent but a lot of cliques
4. Axid & sigma sigma sigma - not strong sisterhood

Posted By: Sisterhooddd
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Wrong   

I can’t say much about the others, but I can say they’re a NO WAY tri sig should be ranked below zeta for sisterhood

By: Wrong
by: SisterhoodFeb 17, 2019 7:33:35 AM

Soo zta last and tri. Sig in middle? I’ve heard Zta sisterhood is bad but i didn’t know too much about tri sigs being good.. thank you!!

By: Sisterhood
by: WFeb 17, 2019 10:55:46 AM

No problem! I’m not sure where tri sig would rank but they do have a good sisterhood. The truth is though you can go to an org with a “bad” sisterhood and find great friends or you could go to an org with a “good” sisterhood and not fit in. The best thing you can do is go where you feel the most comfortable and where the girls want you for the wonderful person you are!

By: W
#2  by: Agreed with the last com   

Sigma has a great sisterhood, from what I’ve heard, and so does KD

By: Agreed with the last com
#3  by: q   

Tri sig is definitely higher; so is theta. zta and dz are lower

By: q
by: yoooFeb 19, 2019 7:57:45 AM

DZ has the best sisterhood on campus by far

By: yooo
#4  by: meghan   

zta should be at the absolute bottom. they have the WORST sisterhood and everyone knows it.

By: meghan
#5  by: NOPE   

Unless you are a member of any particular sorority, you have no idea how their sisterhood is. You have no right to tell others how close you think they are with each other. Sisterhood goes beyond cute instagram posts.

By: NOPE

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.