facebook

diamond girls, same as a sorority?

by: sadiee0e8371

What are the diamond girls? Are they a sorority? Is that considered just as cool or is it different? Please explain.

Posted By: sadiee0e8371
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Lol   

Absolutely not. Not the same level of alumni prestige- the only job connections you could possibly get thru those are from other diamond girls from TXST... very few.

By: Lol
#2  by: Lmao   

the diamonds is full of sorority rejects. The drop rates are crazy in their group. Out of 100 girls- they usually drop down to 50 by the end of the semester. No where near the same rep and prestige as a sorority

By: Lmao
by: ScaryAug 20, 2020 2:13:21 PM

I don't know, when you use rejects and prestige in the same comment, it kinda makes me wonder which group is truly prestigious.

By: Scary
#3  by: Truth   

Diamonds are for the girls that would get in trouble with standards a lot if they were in a real sorority. I’ll let you do with that info what you will.

By: Truth
#4  by: soror   

diamonds are an athletic booster club basically... to me kinda like a rip off sorority but not in a bad way. they copy with the big and littles and dances etc but they don’t have the super numerous initiations, rituals, traditions, national partnering, philanthropy, and like a sorority house... they also don’t have chapter, or the same type at least, of philanthropic aspects

By: soror
#5  by: lol   

sweet and cool girls, have a different purpose than sororities

By: lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.