facebook

Tell me about Gamma Phi Beta

by: 2022

I've seen the ranks so I know they're last, but would someone give me an honest assessment of why? I'm going to be here next year and am a legacy to Gamma Phi Beta and would like to give them a fair chance. What is it that makes them such a bad house?

Posted By: 2022
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Bad PR   

The only thing that makes them a "bad house" (...and the same with AXO) is a mentality among PNM's that your social status is TOTALLY connected to the "traditional" status of your house. (Full disclosure: I was a victim of that mentality, too, as a freshman. I am happy with my house, btw, no regrets.) There are some great girls in Gamma Phi. I have a couple of girls I am pretty good friends with from classes/activities with our major. I get the impression they have a lot of girls who are more focused on sisterhood/involvement than social status/social climbing. The girls I know are social, but very focused on life after college (which I wish some girls in my house would focus on more). There are a lot of girls who drop during rush when they don't get PKT, etc., because of their own personal insecurities. If they would focus on the positives they could get from Gamma Phi (...or AXO, too) it would make our greek system that much stronger. If you like them during recruitment, go for it!

By: Bad PR

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.