facebook

legacy going through rush

by: post

i am a 2 generation smu legacy at theta, but from what this website says, idk if it is the house for me... if the other houses know that i am a legacy will they automatically drop me/how can i make it clear that i am very much open to other houses?

Posted By: post
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Truth   

No, other houses won’t automatically drop you if you’re a legacy at another house. Other houses most likely won’t even know or realize you’re a legacy somewhere else unless you explicitly tell them. Keep an open mind, focus on where you fit in best, and be nice to everyone! :) Chapters do talk so if you’re rude somewhere else, another sorority will find out. You have a lot of power during rush when you rank your houses, so just focus on enjoying the process and rank accordingly. Trust the system, and always, always run home. More people regret dropping out than joining a house they were unsure of (and end up loving it!!)

By: Truth
by: oopsJun 12, 2020 9:27:02 PM

HAH false! People talk and will know if you’re a legacy in another house IF they think there is a possibility that you would pref them over their own sorority. I was a legacy to a sorority that I did not want to join and I cut them early on in the process just so that nobody gets the idea you would go with your legacy if that’s not your intent

By: oops
#2  by: Lol   

If you believe the things ur reading abt theta on here then I can’t see you being one anyways.

By: Lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.