facebook

help i’m so stressed

by: .

i have a family member who is a legacy to theta, I read some online form about the “big 3” and I am so stressed and nervous. I am a spring admit. it said that if you are a legacy you need to make sure whoever it is is calling like everyday (a lot) to help get your name known. im so stressed. is this true? she wrote a rec for me but should she call too?

Posted By: .
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Vet   

Won’t be able to rush till the fall chill Zzz

By: Vet
by: Tea Dec 12, 2019 8:41:32 PM

Should start thinking about outfits too, half a year’s not enough zo

By: Tea
#2  by: Walla   

You need a hobby

By: Walla
#3  by: No   

You seem to mean that your family member is a member of Theta, not a legacy to Theta. You would be the legacy if you are that member's daughter, granddaughter, great-granddaughter, or sister. For Theta, your legacy connection needs to send the legacy introduction form as well as the reference form. Calling every day is annoying and desperate, and anyway calling at all won't help. If they have your forms then the rest is up to you. The member can call to make sure that legacy and reference forms were received but after that, no. Chapter legacies have a slight edge, but legacies are not guaranteed anything and get cut all the time.

By: No
#4  by: Sad Truth   

It was pointed out that a vast majority of the top 6 sorority PCs were pre-determined. Only a few true openings were actually available to the non-connected.

Fall Sophomore rush is very similar to COB. Only sorority 7 & 8 usually take pledges. Those Sophomores that go through recruitment a second time in the Spring are usually cut early and are given bids from sorority 7 & 8 again. Sorority 7 may cut you as a sophomore. “

“ Mid-January 2020 there will be over 225 shocked GDIs.
They paid almost $100 grand for their freshman year.
SMU is now the most expensive university in Texas.
30 credit hours earned, 21 hours are transferable...

Being a GDI social outcast in such a Greek Social Life dominated exorbitantly expensive university is hard to validate. Most GDIs transfer and sadly over half of them eventually drop OUT of college.

By: Sad Truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.