facebook

picking a college

by: Hssenior

Choosing between here and TCU. From California and planning on studying business. Any input would be awesome!

Posted By: Hssenior
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: lol   

well business majors from California are the stereotype here so i think you'd fit in

By: lol
#2  by: dallas   

why would you want to live in fort worth when you could live in highland park

By: dallas
by: OpApr 9, 2019 7:50:16 PM

I prefer suburbs to city, is highland park secluded enough to not feel like you’re in a big city?

By: Op
by: hpApr 10, 2019 11:06:31 PM

yeah, highland park does not feel like its in the city whatsoever

By: hp
#3  by: __   

this is literally me rn!!! let me know what you decided!!! im in the same boat, but from tx, looking at tcu, smu, pepp. usc

By: __
by: OPSep 2, 2019 7:24:48 PM

Pepperdine is such a great school and in the most picturesque location but a little bit stuck in the times in terms of student life

By: OP
by: BruhSep 9, 2019 2:48:55 AM

If you got into USC obv USC for business, and I go to SMU

By: Bruh
#4  by: Easy question   

Literally the only reason to choose TCU over SMU is if TCU gave you a big scholarship and you need the money. Graduating debt free instead of having a big student loan is smart. Otherwise, SMU is kind of the obvious choice.

By: Easy question
#5  by: Old thread?   

I wonder what the OP chose. Anyhoo, there is a classic joke around here. What do TCU students and SMU students have in common? They all got into TCU.

By: Old thread?
by: OPSep 2, 2019 7:24:09 PM

I chose TCU!! Haha

By: OP
#6  by: Hi   

I transferred from SMU to TCU. TCU is still fun but is overall a way healthier environment, at least for me. I find the people at TCU to be more down to earth and I like being around them more. Not to say they aren’t at SMU, but I think there’s too many people at SMU who care about what they look like and what they have.

By: Hi
by: WhySep 9, 2019 7:01:54 AM

Why are you on the SMU page if you transferred to TCU ? Doesn’t sound “healthy” to me !! Go enjoy your new school ...

By: Why

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.