facebook

sorority house vibes after rush (no cap)

by: Ok

obviously there are gems in each house but these are the overall vibes for each of the sororities

dz: “top tier”, little sisterhood, full of nursing majors, very superficial

dphie: lowkey entitled, also a lot of nursing majors, a little less superficial than dz but still up there

phi sig: “edgy top tier” is the best i can describe, the girls seemed a lot chiller and realer than dz and dphie, some hints of fakeness but significantly less than dz and dphie

tri delta: obviously very new so it was hard to get a feel for them, some very weird and some cool girls

axid: very very outgoing

aephi: strong sisterhood, weird and cool girls

Posted By: Ok
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ehhh   

if being "edgy," superficial, and having "some hints of fakeness" makes you top tier then i'd rather be bottom tier <3

By: ehhh
#2  by: blunt   

I agree with everything you said, but honestly, I'd say every sorority is superficial except Aephi. DZ and Deephie are def the most superficial, but pretty much all the sororities are technically judging your worth on minutes of convo. I rushed (and dropped half way) and it's so funny how fake the whole process is.

By: blunt
by: LOlOct 20, 2020 7:14:32 AM

Sorry you didn’t get a bid to dz or deephie:/

By: LOl

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.