facebook

temple greek life

by: Just a guy

The school is cracking down on fraternities and sororities. Have been for a while. Do not come here if you want that experience. I pledged a frat and I am glad I did for the friends I gained, but the scene is not at all what you would expect from bigger schools, nor what it used to be. I encourage you to come to TU for the excellent Philly bar life and very accessible ability to work while you are in school, making money, which we were all here for anyway. Every fraternity left really is not worth it, and every actually attractive girl I know, who hasn't slept with half the school, either hates sororitys or plays a sport.

Posted By: Just a guy
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: amen dude   

this is true, greek life has always been smaller at temple and not as popular, but anymore its like nonexistent. you are way better off not joining frats or sororities anymore

By: amen dude
#2  by: Boiii   

I don’t agree but I don’t disagree. If you can find a group of guys you enjoy to be around, then yes it is 100% worth it. Downside, is that yes you’re right. It is not a typical big school that has a flourishing greek life. I wouldn’t discourage anyone from going out though.

By: Boiii

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.