facebook

Freshman will I get sdt?!

by: Sdt legacy

My sister is in sdt at another school but I hear they don’t take legacy’s? I really want them because I feel I’ll make some good friends!! They also look pretty nice from their pics!! Any advice how maybe during recruitment they’ll like me?

Posted By: Sdt legacy
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: gotchu   

i have friends in sdt and from what i have briefly heard is that ~usually~ all legacies make it past open house. how you make it past that is completely up to you and the convos w/the girls! then they will decide if they actually want you, and if you’ll fit in, regardless of you being a legacy. it’s true that just bc ur a legacy doesn’t mean you’ll get a bid, happens a lot.

my advice is to be up beat, excited to be in there, and be yourself. you’ll end up where your meant to be so don’t put all your “eggs in one basket” ya know. and don’t try to “make them like you” in any chapter... BE YOURSELF, all the chapters are amazing and special in their own ways 💗 good luck!

By: gotchu
#2  by: i don’t gotchu   

You have no chance if you’re not a skinny blonde hair blue eye sorry

By: i don’t gotchu
by: umJun 3, 2021 11:32:41 PM

^that’s just false lol...they def have a rep but that’s not it, and it’s just not true. plz don’t listen to that. rank based on your true feelings. you will end up where u belong, like the first post said (:

By: um
by: blahJun 27, 2021 10:33:36 AM

i think ur talking about dg

By: blah
#3  by: Joke    

You’re a joke if you only want a sorority just from their pics. Don’t bother rushing

By: Joke
by: LiterallyJun 23, 2021 6:57:46 PM

Couldn’t have said it better.

By: Literally
#4  by: k   

go into recruitment w a open mind! don’t go into it just wanting one sorority, that’s how girls end up dropping the process and being disappointed. good luck!

By: k

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.