facebook

sig delt?? what’s up w/ their reputation? so confused

by: A.B

what is the REAL deal with sigma delta tau? i’m confused bc i wanna rush in the fall and i have met nothing but great girls in sdt but ppl are constantly bashing them. like why are ppl so against them? (besides what happened last year) i feel like ppl are just bashing them bc they are considered one of the top ones and have no real reason but idk??

Posted By: A.B
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Facts    

Coming from a dude, they are definitely one of the best sororities, girls from other sororities just like to bash them on here bc they are jealous of them and blow everything out of proportion to make them look bad. So overall yeah they are a great sorority

By: Facts
#2  by: uh   

They aren’t nice. They are judgemental. Is that what you want in a sorority?

By: uh
by: A.BMar 2, 2021 12:59:07 PM

idk all the girls i have met are very sweet and nice? i feel like there are “bad apples” in every single sorority, and that’s doesnt account for the whole ya know? obvi going to rush open minded i just wanted to know what everyone’s real problem w/then is.

By: A.B
#3  by: dang   

Well def go in open minded but they’re super picky. Don’t get your hopes up. Good luck

By: dang
#4  by: so   

there are really amazing girls in sig delt and then others who do fit their “mean girl” rep. it all depends on who you surround yourself with!! i promise u that’s that same in every sorority. i have also met great, sweet, and nice sig delts, and others who aren’t the nicest. don’t let this website influence your choice. do what u feel during recruitment. follow ur own experience not others on here who have vendettas against SDT for no reason, except probably trying to get their own sorority on top.

By: so

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.