facebook

SDT Transfer? Is it true

by: anyone

what happened to the sdt transfer?? is that true or just a false rumor?

Posted By: anyone
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: someone   

She was initiated from her old school and they did a vote after meeting her a few times and voted no on taking her nationals told her. Usually when you transfer you are in the sorority for life Therefore it’s unfair a lot of people feel. Now she cannot join at another school. Some say it is due to her weight or looks, but at the end of the day who knows. They aren’t the nicest. She’s better off.

By: someone
#2  by: ?   

?????/

By: ?
#3  by: V   

Why is everyone still talking about this girl? Stop acting like she’s the only one who’s gone through this. This happens ALLL the time here. Nothing new. Sad isn’t it?

By: V
by: AgreedMay 2, 2020 3:44:29 PM

Ya this happened months ago. Just drop it already lol

By: Agreed
#4  by: ut!   

This is 100% true. I had a class with this girl and she opened up to me about the experience. The president would not give her the time of day and other members would ignore her if she reached out. This is bullying. She transfered to UT as a sig delt already. With any other sorority, it would not be a discussion if she would be accepted or not. When you join a sorority, you join based on values. It's a shame she cannot join another sorority.

By: ut!
by: RtMay 15, 2020 5:46:29 PM

Couldn’t have said this any better.

By: Rt
by: WowMay 16, 2020 9:44:36 AM

What also is a shame is that Ryne let it go I guess because nothing was done.

By: Wow
#5  by: curious    

does anyone know where she transferred from?

By: curious
by: why but okMay 16, 2020 10:19:13 PM

university of kansas

By: why but ok
#6  by: ???   

What’s her name

By: ???
by: .Jul 10, 2020 3:55:18 PM

Jen Jen

By: .
#7  by: lolol   

This was definitely a conversation someone was having with them self......

By: lolol
#8  by: student   

she fails to tell people that she dropped SDT when she was still at her old school and disaffiliated several times once at Tampa. who would want a girl in their sorority that has openly talked badly about it and dropped several times??

By: student
by: LolJul 3, 2020 8:26:07 PM

How do you know that? Also , you did a vote after meeting with her once and voted no sis

By: Lol
by: Fact checkJul 6, 2020 8:13:39 AM

This is severely untrue. This por girl loved her sorority back in Kansas. I had the chance to go out with her and she is a very sweet and friendly girl who just wanted friends at a new school she transferred too. She believed the whole “it’s for life” thing and thought she could make friends in SDT. They denied letting her into their chapter because she didn’t fit their “look”. So sad honestly. No wonder girls drop them every semester. If you don’t fit the look, the exclude you.

By: Fact check

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.