facebook

best sorority instagram

by: 20202020

im a transfer student && I want to do spring rush.i looked at some of the feeds for sororities and the best feeds were for sigma delta tau and delta zeta Had good filters and most active. the worst feeds were pi betta and delta phi epsilon. Delta phi epsilon has the worst filters on their photos and barely post on their stories And blurry pictures. These two are apparently new but have the WORST feeds. 0 stars for their instagram feeds. I keep reading about sigma delta tau,are they really that bad? Stuck between delta zeta and sigma delta tau.

Posted By: 20202020
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: 2020   

Well sdt doesn’t do spring rush.

By: 2020
#2  by: 2020   

Plus, you need to get your priorities straight for greek life. If the sorority you wanna be in is based on filters on Instagram, I recommend don’t rush.

By: 2020
#3  by: Lol   

Honey I’m a dg but nice try:)

By: Lol
by: WtfffffJan 4, 2020 11:59:35 AM

How ironic is your first statement then when you’re in the most basic sorority on campus “ i dOnT tHinK greEk liFe is foR you if you’re interested in instagram feeds” sooo with that being said you’re in pi phi because a real dg wouldn’t comment and say they’re in dg

By: Wtfffff
by: waaaaJan 6, 2020 4:53:54 PM

I doubt its a pi phi, we all know how much dphie LOVES to make themselves relevant on here. but on the other hand girls on campus do like to plug their sorority name like it gives them some type of credibility especially dg and sdt so it actually is pretty on brand for dg too.

By: waaaa
#4  by: ??   

Basically best instagram feeds
SDT, DZ, DG
Middle: theta and achi and sk
Worst
PiPhi,Dphie
So hopefully this is helpful

By: ??
by: !!Jan 8, 2020 12:55:09 AM

Let’s be realThe new sorority is already off to a bad start, they need this new rush class to fix them or it’s over for them get it togetherrrr ladiezzzz

By: !!
#5  by: listen up   

Honestly u need to base it off who you feel comfortable with during recruitment DO NOT DO IT BASED OFF WHO IS TOP TIER THAT DOESNT MATTER!!!! i rushed and i love it and trust me just because you may not have the best feed doesn’t mean the girls are bad.

By: listen up
#6  by: dude what   

First off, SDT and DZ don’t do spring rush. I recommend meeting some girls in all diff chapters before formal recruitment next semester and making the decision based on who you vibe with... focus less on the aesthetic and more on if you see yourself having the same values as them good luck xx

By: dude what

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.