facebook

new sorority

by: Anonymous

How is the new sorority kappa beta gamma? Any thoughts or opinions?

Posted By: Anonymous
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yeesh   

Honestly not bad. Wouldn't put them next to phi and tri sig, but definitely one worth partying with.

By: Yeesh
by: CSep 18, 2019 9:07:24 AM

So u gonna put a brand new sorority in tha same league as 2 sorority’s that prob have twice the amount of girls and been around for 20+ years? You gotta learn when ur new u start on the bottom until you u work ur way up cuz there’s no way there equal when this is there first semester as a sorority

By: C
#2  by: fetty   

I haven't heard of them so in some sense that's a good thing because it probably means there is less public drama than the other sorties but they are new so that can also explain it

By: fetty
#3  by: Hiiiii   

Honestly, I went to one of their rush parties a couple nights ago because I just wanted somewhere to party. I was intrigued by how nice and genuine they all were. They seem very close and are fun and like to get lit. Might consider actually rushing for them in the future!

By: Hiiiii
#4  by: ABc   

Really nice girls similar vibe to thusa and pi delt

By: ABc
#5  by: Anonymous    

I partied with them a couple times and I think they are a lot of fun. Since they are new they don’t have a lot of reputation. They seem to be accepting of everyone and seem like a genuine group of girls. Would def party with them again.

By: Anonymous

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.