facebook

pi delta chi image changing

by: oney2021

Thinking about rushing pi delta chi next fall. I used to not be a fan but a lot of the newer girls seem very outgoing sweet and fun any thoughts?

Posted By: oney2021
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: oney gal   

i def agree with the image thing, they are def getting better. im friends with a lot of the newer members and they have told me that theyre improving on their self image and being a lil more strict about what goes now a days. they also seem to be accepting more, uhm, how should i say, social, pretty and friendlier looking gals? their insta is def improving from what ive seen too. go for it! def contact them by insta or their rush chairs. theyre super sweet girls and im sure they cant wait to meet you this fall :)

By: oney gal
#2  by: Djao    

This is honestly true yes they still don’t have the best reputation on campus but a lot of the newer girls are actually pretty/cute and they are fun to party with

By: Djao
#3  by: girl   

I believe it when people say pi chi is changing. One of their members slid into my DMs to ask me to rush and she doesn’t fit the usual stereotype for pi delta chi. I won’t say her name to protect her privacy but she was a little tiny blonde girl. I thought she was beautiful and assumed she was in one of the “hotter” sororities. A couple of her other pi delta chi sisters looked pretty too in the photos. They must be getting stricter

By: girl
#4  by: hh   

Pi Delta Chi girls are extremely nice and search for good quality people. Believe it or not their parties are a lot of fun too! Theyre getting so much better

By: hh
#5  by: oney22   

Pi Chi has half weird and half nice/normal girls. From what I've heard theyre trying to get rid of the "weirdo" reputation and are becoming more judgemental, especially the newer girls. Idk if theyre trying to become more similar to the other sororities or just build a new image, but I wish them the best...Im sure theyre sick of being treated like crap

By: oney22
#6  by: Girl   

Im friends with a few sisters. They told me when looking for new members they look for diverse girls regardless of looks..they said they find people based off of how well they get along with everyone! Definitley still a very open and accepting sorority.

By: Girl

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.