facebook

incoming freshman

by: julia farley

Hi my name is Julia and im from long island ny. Im an incoming freshman and wanted to know how greek life is at geneseo. Also how are the parties at the school bc me and my friends wanted to know!

Posted By: julia farley
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: hayley a.   

hi i was also going to ask this question. where can i get more info about rushing?

By: hayley a.
#2  by: greek   

welcome to geneseo! if you're looking to stay up to date on rush i would follow different sorority accounts on social media. if you're not familiar with what greek orgs geneseo has there should be a list of every recognized organization somewhere on geneseo's website. with the end of the school year coming up sororities probably won't be posting that much about rush until later in the summer so their pages might not have much info right now. in terms of general info you should know that freshmen cannot join a sorority until their spring semester, but you can still show up to rush events that our hosted in the fall. also, geneseo has both local and national organizations. in my opinion they really aren't that different other than the formal recruitment process and nationals tend to have more people in them.

By: greek
#3  by: h   

I love being in a sorority at geneseo!!! When you get to geneseo go to orchard street at midnight that’s when ~afters~ start. From 10-12 you can only get in parties if you are in an org. Introduce yourself to girls and I’m sure they will talk about rushing!

By: h

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.