facebook

hazing

by: Geneseo

I was Initially interested in a certain organization and then i heard About hazing in that specific sorority such as the “carrot walk” and letting frat boys see them naked and circle body parts they think should be “fixed” isn’t this against the sisterhood and what sororities are about. The .org seemed super fun but i heard This and was sorta alarmed, having a bf that doesn’t go to geneseo he wouldn’t like the idea of other guys seeking me naked/ drawing on my body.

Posted By: Geneseo
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Nah   

That doesn’t happen at any sorority in Geneseo lmao

By: Nah
by: What??Aug 4, 2019 8:33:36 PM

Hahaha do you even go here?

By: What??
#2  by: Nope   

I promise you that these are just rumors. No sorority at Geneseo does this. Do not let rumors deter you from joining where you would fit in best because rumors like these come from people who didn't actually pledge that org.

By: Nope
#3  by: :)   

No one will ever tell the truth, you gotta decide for yourself what you’re willing to do. There’s always truth to some of the rumors and the only way you’ll find out for sure is if you pledge. Be cautious and be aware of risks.

By: :)
#4  by: ETO   

Your boyfriend probably won't like the idea of you going out to parties either. Don't worry about what other people say, go out there and find the place that's best for you.

By: ETO
#5  by: be careful   

trust me when i say hazing can be a really horrible thing especially at geneseo and if we’re taking about the same org... been there don’t do that

By: be careful

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.