facebook

which fraternity has the worst hazing??

by: You

^^^^^

Posted By: You
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: hi   

I don’t know for sure but kappa sig hazes pretty bad, I’ve heard sig nu hazes bad too, and we all know DK does some F’ed up stuff. pledging a frat in general is going to involve bad hazing no matter where you go

By: hi
#2  by: Wig    

Personally I can’t say a lot about every frat, since most keep pledging things to themselves. However, from what I’ve heard I would have to say the hardest would be DK, Sig Tau, and Kap Sig (although it’s a lot of pointless BS), ZBXi I’ve heard just kinda makes fun of you. Some people might say Sig Nu but if the rumors are true it’s Hard in a different way...

By: Wig
#3  by: qwertyuio   

Everyone chooses and does their own thing. I've never heard anyone in a "hard" org, whether it be a frat or sorority, say they couldn't handle it. In fact, most are proud their experiences and don't see it being as a bad thing, it puts you in check and makes you close to your PC. You can tell the orgs that either lightly haze or don't haze at all. Pledging and hazing is almost a rite of passage that some people choose to do and to each his own. When it comes down to it, all orgs by today's SJW standards haze. Even library hours are considered too harsh.

By: qwertyuio
#4  by: Yep   

These comments are the only legitimate answers iv ever see on here lmao

By: Yep
#5  by: ΟΡΧΑΡΔ   

Sig Tau, DK, and Sig Nu are the most difficult in a more traditional sense.

Kapp Sig and Crows are hard in that there's a lot of work, lots of callouts

Everyone else is medium difficulty, meaning stuff like push ups, maybe a little drinking, doing some silly stuff, callouts, working on projects in the house, etc.

Pi Kapp does no hazing at all.

By: ΟΡΧΑΡΔ

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.