facebook

Greek life is pretty much done for

by: Damn

No parties. No rush. Small houses as a result. Kids will be DA'ing this semester. Put a fork in greek life. It's over

Posted By: Damn
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: geeeeeed detector   

okay geed

By: geeeeeed detector
by: Shut upJul 8, 2020 11:48:27 AM

Are you dense? This kid is speaking facts, there won’t be a rush and kids will start DAing to save money. Greek life is done for

By: Shut up
#2  by: lol   

no one in any frat i know is DAing. IFC has to make this call so they dont have to backtrack if things continue to get worse. It is still two months away from college even starting..... so much time for things to change and improve or get worse. Stop spreading hysteria because you weren't offered a bid

By: lol
#3  by: Sad Day   

It’s just the facts. I am Greek. Get used to the new normal

By: Sad Day
#4  by: Whats that   

What's DA'ing?

By: Whats that
by: YoJul 13, 2020 7:35:51 PM

Double anal

By: Yo
by: GuestJul 14, 2020 3:21:23 PM

Deactivating (leaving your frat/srat, usually done by seniors who want to go to bars and didn’t rush for the brotherhood).

By: Guest
by: GuestJul 14, 2020 3:43:34 PM

It’s disaffiliating not deactivating it ain’t a Spotify account bro 😂😂😭😭

By: Guest
#5  by: Huh   

Wow, does this mean the Chi Phi and Pikapp beef has finally ended?

By: Huh
#6  by: Rumors In The Air   

I heard most of DZ last pledge class is DAing

By: Rumors In The Air
#7  by: Basic Economics    

The American economy is facing the most mass lay-offs we’ve had since the Great Depression. If you don’t understand how this translates to fraternity brothers deactivating, you’re clueless.

By: Basic Economics
#8  by: PSU   

Greek life has been over since they killed Tim Piazza while he took Cymbalta. Complete overlook from the University administration. Corruption from DA creating fake charges of manslaughter. Tim Bream to blame.

By: PSU

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.