facebook

fraternity comments

by: GR Administrator

State University of New York College at Cortland - SUNYCC General Fraternity Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: The TRUTH   

Frat Rating.....

DX- Good Guys. Only Solid Fraternity on campus.

K Sig- Average guys. Nothing that special. Could do more on campus.

Pi Kapps- A do nothing fraternity. A waste of IFC space.

I would love to see the following fraternities come to SUNY Cortland....TKE, Sig Ep, ZBT and FIJI.

By: The TRUTH
by: jeffJan 29, 2020 10:46:03 AM

i was in zbt at cortland

By: jeff
#2  by: Alum   

TKE, SIg Ep and ZBT were all there when I was in the early 90s

By: Alum
by: The oneJan 17, 2014 8:21:21 PM

TKE is still alive in Cortland but not recognized

By: The one
#3  by: ZBT Alum   

Wow, how it's changed!! Used to be Beta was the muscle head jocks. TKE was pretty cool, pretty quiet. Pi Kap - haters, always picking a fight if they had you out numbered, I think we still kicked their buts every time anyway. Sig Ep was the great bunch of guys, always fun to party with, very laid back. Kappa, crazy and a lot of fun to hang with, but really crazy. ZBT, I loved our Fraternity, we partied, we showed our prided and we had a great mix of guys, from the crazy, like drive by crazy, to the mellow party guys, we had the best fraternity by far. I believe we would still be there if it wasn't for the costs with the national ZBT that really hurt us.

By: ZBT Alum
by: ZBT Alum alsoMar 4, 2015 1:38:23 PM

Yes ZBT was the best, definitely the best mix of guys, wow, memories. Our "drive by crazy" did calm down the Pi Kap haters. They really had issues, on many levels, yes we did kick their butts.

By: ZBT Alum also
by: PickleJan 24, 2016 6:36:02 AM

Just think. Maybe if you didn't kick out joker you might have been associated later with a celebrity. Good group of guys. Most of us had no problem throwing down national dues turned me off

By: Pickle
by: Blue marvelFeb 19, 2016 8:08:52 PM

did you go to out parties back then?

By: Blue marvel

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.