facebook

Drop srat hot takes

by: an

drop ur hot takes..... I feel like rankings have been changing over the past year so what are the thoughts/reasonings behind them

Posted By: an
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Nah   

Alpha phi never brings enough numbers to make mixers that crazy

By: Nah
by: yaNov 21, 2022 9:29:55 PM

I mean when their pcs are 1/4 the size of on campus sororities it makes sense

By: ya
by: ChoppedJan 6, 2023 2:42:09 PM

Aphi has gotten uglier over the years and can’t pull any numbers for frats. It’s honestly sad to see, definitely not the top srat anymore

By: Chopped
#2  by: lol   

aephi is the worst sorority, they are not fun at mixers and all carbon copies of each other. they would be kicked off campus if they didn't raise 50k at their philanthropy bc their pledges ratted on them. overall such a mid org and i wouldn't be surprised if they were gone in a few years

By: lol
#3  by: Frat guy   

Phi Sig >>> Phi Mu all day. They party harder and Phi Mu can be boring.

By: Frat guy
by: LollDec 26, 2022 3:32:09 PM

Phi sig runs greek rank it’s so funny y’all look desperate

By: Loll
by: AnonJan 3, 2023 2:01:26 PM

I’m in neither and confidently say phi sig is not even in the same social sphere there’s two sides of Greek life low tier sororities (kappa phi sig zta) that mix w low tier frats (dsig tau ksig) and then better sororities (phi mu aephi sdt deeph azd aphi) that mix w better frats (sae pi lam zeta pike phi psi dchi)

By: Anon
by: swaggieeJan 3, 2023 7:47:36 PM

phi swaggie here to tell u we dont mix with those low tier frats and we have mixers with all top tier frats so you clearly have no idea what ur talking about also pike zeta and every decent frat cant stand phi moos Xx

By: swaggiee
by: Junior Jan 12, 2023 3:52:16 PM

This is my 3rd year at bing and phi sig is not even close to phi mu. Phi sig has been here since the 80s and is still known as a low tier srat they try to pu to glo when they aren’t invited and wonder why people don’t like them. Stop crashing plans you aren’t invited to!!!!!!

By: Junior
by: ?Jan 18, 2023 7:51:30 PM

tf u mean by crashing a glo, glo is GREEK LIFE OPEN. EVERYONE is invited. get ur entitled a$& outta here. stop making greek life so unwelcoming. people rush to make friends and have fun. just bc ur in deeph or sdt doesnt make u more entitled to an “open party”. ur just gonna stand there and be a boring carbon copy anyways. learn to have respect for other people. greek life is supposed to be welcoming and fun for everyone not some bi@hy long island brats.

By: ?
by: LolJan 19, 2023 8:43:58 PM

This interaction is so humiliating I genuinely hope you’re a troll and not actually someone in phi sig for your own sake

By: Lol
by: JuniorJan 29, 2023 6:48:14 PM

Phi sig you look so desperate and it is crashing when no one told you to pu or invited you😭

By: Junior

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.