facebook

Dchi's silence

by: n

Dchi's been one of the most common frats called out and I haven't seen a statement. This silence is deafeaning and more proof of these allegations.

Posted By: n
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: sad    

Worst part is the eboard over the past 1-2 years a.k.a the people who are in charge!!! You mean to tell me you didn’t hear about any of this? Not one? And you did what to prevent it from happening again? Absolutely pathetic. Should all be ashamed of themselves.

By: sad
#2  by: Jsjsjs   

Say what u want ab apes but atleast they commented

By: Jsjsjs
#3  by: facts    

right on. all eboard members , past and present presidents and vice presidents of the last 3-4 semesters should be getting shamed as well. This seems way too common to be something that they don’t know about!!! Xans in the punch? Really? I’m sure you both didn’t know about that. Pathetic

By: facts
#4  by: John   

You really don’t understand how the world works. “Proof of these allegations” police literally tell you. “You have the right to remain silent”. They don’t need to say anything against claims with 0 evidence.

By: John
#5  by: Bdbd   

Where’d dchi comment?

By: Bdbd
#6  by: Jake   

The mob is out to get you. No prof needed. No corroborating witnesses. No official report to the school or police. No one to stand behind the allegations.
Only an anonymous instagram page with an unknown operator who posts quotes from unknown sources.
How can any of the information be reliable if you don’t even require a name of who is making the allegation? The 6th amendment states that the accused has the right to face their accuser. You are allowed to call people out by name, but don’t have the courage to stand behind it?

By: Jake

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.