facebook

Deleting Posts

by: Dchi is SUS!

THE DELTA CHI FRATERNITY KEEPS DELETING POSTS RELATING TO THEIR MANY ALLEGATIONS, I WILL KEEP REPOSTING, YOU WILL NOT SILENCE US. IT IS OBVIOUS YOU GUYS ARE REPORTING THESE THREADS TO HAVE THEM REMOVED, BUT WE WILL NOT BE SILENCED.

Posted By: Dchi is SUS!
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Cancel Dchi   

#CANCEL DCHI

By: Cancel Dchi
#2  by: 🧐    

I just wrote a long response to this thread and it got deleted. I’ve been repeating the story many times and it keeps getting deleted. You can’t delete message that fast unless ur paying for it 😂

By: 🧐
#3  by: nah   

At this point we should just all redirect our energy to @shareyourstorybing and start posting in there. You can anonymously share your story, going into as much or as little detail as you want.

The boys taking these posts down on GR cant do anything if the same stories are posted on that account.

Dont waste your time here, ive seen too many people post really important, meaningful messages that just end up getting deleted. Plus, having them all in one place makes the whole thing even more powerful and effective.

By: nah

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.