facebook

school monitors this site....

by: Worddddd

Y’all adding to everyone getting in trouble when you speak on ug and drama in orgs. Stfu about snitch this snitch that cause being on campus ain’t that great anyway lmao #Greekpeace

Posted By: Worddddd
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Phoenix   

If we are careful about what we post then no problem will arise. I cannot speak on the subject of snitching (because I have no direct evidence regarding the actual identity of any informants), except to say that it is both reprehensible and foolish. It ruins Greek life, sabotages any attempt at dialogue and alliance, and keeps everybody paranoid, angry, and hopeless. Being on campus allows us to take the Student Association in the elections, which in turn will give us control over millions of dollars over the course of our college careers, as well as a measure of political power and social prestige that none of you can ever have known. None of you was born the last time this happened at the University at Albany. We are slowly preparing our path back to power, but we need more of you to sit down with us and formulate a strategic plan for achieving our mutual and individual goals. That can only take place in an atmosphere of mutual respect and tolerance and perhaps eventually, trust. We are in touch with many alumni that are intrigued by our Master Plan but we need YOU if we are to succeed, or even to begin! Any takers?

By: Phoenix
by: ...Jan 6, 2020 10:16:11 PM

get off this website grandpa stop posting on here

By: ...
by: RisingJan 7, 2020 10:23:12 AM

🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎

By: Rising
by: RisingJan 7, 2020 10:40:15 AM

🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊

by: RisingJan 7, 2020 10:40:52 AM

πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’

#2  by: Phoenix   

@Worddd: I have read your posts andβ€”if you are indeed for real (i.e., not a UAlbany administrator, informant, etc.)β€”have been quite impressed by your civility and apparent sincerity. Are you interested in a genuine, thorough, and lasting Greek-life resurrection at the University at Albany? And can we trust you? Please advise. Thank you.

by: Worddddd Jan 6, 2020 4:33:15 PM

Word homie. Yktv

By: Worddddd
by: PhoenixJan 6, 2020 6:36:09 PM

If you are serious, can we have a sit-downβ€”you and as many of your brothers as you see fit, and me? We can save this whole thing. Honestβ€”you have my word of honor.

by: Worddddd Jan 7, 2020 10:10:56 AM

LK yktv

By: Worddddd
by: RisingJan 7, 2020 10:25:56 AM

@Worddddd: You know how to reach me online. Please get ready to star rising!

#3  by: Rising   

πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…

#4  by: Rising   

🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎

#5  by: Rising   

🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊

#6  by: Rising   

πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.